[asterisk-users] Wanpipe 7 Driver problem with Debian 8.5 (Sangoma B600DE)

Guillermo Di Donato guillermo.didonato at asterisco.biz
Thu Sep 15 06:12:14 CDT 2016

Thank you very much for your feedback Julian. I agree with you, Wanpipe is
a pain to install. For the moment I will stick to Debian Wheezy (kernel
3.2), but it bothers me not to be able to go for a complete distro update.
Let´s see if somebody else had luck with this process.

Best regards,
Guillermo