[asterisk-users] Scenario of confbrige & calls!
khiremandar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:12:11 CDT 2016
I learn basic confbridge <http://www.mytechrepublic.com/?p=418>.
I am thinking to solve following scenario (Hypothetical):-
1. there are few sip entities like 6001,6002...600N & few like 7001,7002
etc. These 700X people only knows sip entities not know any conference room
2. Every sip entity (only 6XXX) should have own conference room like
6001 have 1001, 6002 have 1002,....,600N have 100N.
3. Every sip entity should be waiting in its own conference.
(that can be done by dialing 100X from 600X's softphone.)
4. Now if 7001 want to talk with 6001, he/she dial 6001 from his/her
softphone as he/she not know about conference room number.
5. 7001 should automatically enter in conference 1001 & talk with 6001
which already waiting there.
6. Same way there should be N conference run at same time. (N = as much as
1. How can be this happens?
2. What should I write in extensions.conf or other conf files so this can
Mandar P. Khire
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asterisk-users