[asterisk-users] Dialer listen Hold music when he use Attended Transfer!

Mandar Khire khiremandar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:38:14 CDT 2016

Hi,
I am trying to learn Attended Transfer.
I have 3 extension 6001,6002,6003.
When 6001 got call from 6002. After accepting it, 6001 decide to use
Attended transfer to 6003.
So he dial *26003, then call connect to 6003. Now 6002 & 6003 can talk each
other.
But 6001 who initiate attended transfer got music in call.
When 6003 disconnect call then again 6001 resume on call & can hear 6001's
words.

Is this happening is right or I do some thing mistake so I got this results.
For ref following dialplan & features I used.
In features.conf
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-750
context => parkedcalls