[asterisk-users] Asterisk Radius CDR

Ahmed Munir ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 08:46:27 CDT 2016

Hi Willy & Andrew,

After doing alot of hits and tries, the issue found at the
dictionary.digium at radius client end. For the solution, I used the
dictionary.digium that comes with asterisk source file, restarted asterisk
services and able to send CDR data over to radius server.

Thanks guys for your help.

--
Regards,

Ahmed Munir Chohan