[asterisk-users] app_queue ringall - 2 agents answer same time problem

Sam Basan sbasan at bluebe.net
Wed Nov 30 12:42:07 CST 2016

Your second call is not without sound, there is simply no call at all.
As the first answer the call his channel and the external call channel
connected.
The second device simply off hook but his channel have no external channel
to connect.

It's looks like a simple telephony glare.

Sam

בתאריך 30 בנוב' 2016 7:00 PM,‏ "marek cervenka" <cervajs2 at gmail.com> כתב: