[asterisk-users] FAX CNG detected but no fax extension

Harel harel at mayorcom.com
Tue Nov 29 12:30:58 CST 2016

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your detailed answer which explained some basics of what I need to know about fax.

So if I have a number which is dedicated for fax I could actually do without faxdetect=yes in sip.conf, right?

John, thank you for your input as well.  Indeed I’ve noticed that the hangup() is never executed but it’s my habit  to put one in such small modules to avoid nasty  auto-fallthrough when you don’t expect it…

Kind Regards,

Harel Cohen
Director

Mayorcom Limited