[asterisk-users] Sending Calls via SIP trunk from several different IP addresses from same Asterisk Machine, to the same destination IP

Glenn Geller (VDOPh) ggeller at vdo-ph.com
Wed May 25 16:46:58 CDT 2016

Hi,

Usually, the trunk provider(s) provide a mechanism to support this, and
it's the "Tech Prefix" or just "Prefix".

So, for Tenant 1, send 12348005551212 and for Tenant 2, send 56788005551212.

They'll then strip the prefix, and send along to 8005551212

Most trunk providers worth anything will support this type of termination.

Hope this helps,

*Glenn @ VDO*