[asterisk-users] asterisk admin interface

Goke Aruna goksie at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:54:42 CDT 2016

Thanks Steve
I want to be able edit my dialplan and add /edit / delete sip accounts.

Then be able to see active calls though I have done that AMI in the past
but i would not mind learning the best way it is done today.
Regards
On May 16, 2016 20:50, "Steve Edwards" <asterisk.org at sedwards.com> wrote:

On Mon, 16 May 2016, Goke Aruna wrote:

can anyone give me a guide on any asterisk admin solution / interface for
> config management, and monitoring? No database use is intended and I prefer
> open source.

Based upon the above requirements, 'use the CLI' would fit the bill.

Can you be a bit more specific about what you want to accomplish?

I suspect at some point, most solutions will require a database of some
sorts.

--
Thanks in advance,
            https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-edwards-4244281