[asterisk-users] Switching between Music on Hold streams. [13.8.2]

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Sun May 8 08:56:40 CDT 2016

Michael,

What you do is you dial another context and then use the G option in the dial string. So something like this.

[radio-main]
Exten => s,1,answer
Exten => s,2,Background(play-menu)
Exten => s,3,waitexten
Exten => S,4,Goto(s,2)

Exten => 1,1,Dial(Local/CNN at play-radio)
Exten => 1,2,Goto(s,2)

Exten => 2,1,Dial(Local/NPR at play-radio)
Exten => 2,2,Goro(s,2)

[play-radio]
Exten => _[A-Z].,1,Answer
Exten => _[A-Z].,2,Musiconhold(${EXTEN})

Regards,

Dovid