[asterisk-users] Switching between Music on Hold streams. [13.8.2]

Jonathan H lardconcepts at gmail.com
Sun May 8 05:36:42 CDT 2016

I'd like multiple people to be able to dial in and listen to various
live radio streams.

I was told that the correct resource-friendly way would be to setup a
MoH class, and then select that from the dialplan.

This works well, but how do I switch between streams?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but from previous similar questions a
few years ago it seems like once you've entered a MoH class, there is
no exit.

But might there be some trick involved merged or bridged calls, or
chan_spy or something, so that callers could quickly switch between 3
streams with a keypress?

Thank you!