[asterisk-users] Taskprocessors

Freddi Hansen fh at danovation.dk
Sun May 1 15:45:01 CDT 2016

Hi,
Trying to move traffic from one of our asterisk gateways using 11.21 to
a newly installed using 13.8.0/13.9.0-rc1.

After half an hour with peers just registering and no calls the 'core
show taskprocessors' shows between 4500 and 5000 processors.

the ones that there are a lot of is

subp:SIP/<peername>   2  0   2

Doesn't look right to me that there should be so many 'hanging/waiting'

using Centos 7 / and sippers are via odbc.

Initialy I had a lot of subm:...  hanging and these processors would
take 5 seconds to repond to a ping and jobs in their input queue would
newer be finished.
That problem did disappear when sippeers was updated with
subscribemwi='yes'.

Can someone give me a hint, I have installed a lot of asterisk systems
but never stumpled upon this before.

b.r.
Freddi