[asterisk-users] Loss of devices registration (pjsip)

somsad khan ctrlz.network at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:28:33 CDT 2016

hello Pete Mundy,

thanks alot for your idea and reply. but unfortunately none of our SIP
phone have the facilities to use multiple line and UI.

I can see incoming numbers on my softphone(Zoiper) when a incoming call
hits. I liked your incoming caller ID customize idea.

Is it possible to add company name with incoming numbers. so that company
name or any signal will appear with incoming call numbers, will be easy to
identify by employee that call is coming into which number.

thank you