[asterisk-users] Loss of devices registration (pjsip)

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Mon Mar 21 15:12:01 CDT 2016

Many desk phones support multiple simultaneous SIP registrations. You could use BLF buttons for each SIP registration and the operator uses the LEDs as their queue as to which account is ringing. Alternatively the phone's UI may be able to indicate which account is ringing without the need for BLFs.

Another option is to re-write the CALLERID(num) or CALLERID(name) to indicate the inbound line (eg prepend a string or number).

Hopefully that gives you some food for thought :)

Pete