[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 and WebRTC. Is wiki page still valid ?

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:44:51 CST 2016

I'm discovering WebRTC and I think it's a technology that is quite
difficult to integrate with so many changing interfaces.

I think this is typically the kind of subject where the community could
positively contribute to keep wiki pages updated.

As I'm quite interested in this topic, I'm assigning myself this task for
the next weeks.