[asterisk-users] Compiler errors when 'make asterisk' for D100 transcoding board

Victor Villarreal mefhigoseth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:53:03 CDT 2016

Hi there !

Someone in this wonderful list tried to install Sangoma transcoding board
D100  on Asterisk v11 ?

I followed each of the steps in the wiki [1], but when running 'make
asterisk' receipt compilation errors about the absence of some header files
[2].

I exchanged some mail with the official support, but still I have not
received any solution.

Using the following software version:

* Debian 7.11 with up-to-date packages.
* Linux nodo3 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
* certified-asterisk-11.6-cert11 compiled from official Asterisk-org source
code.
* sng-tc-linux-1.3.8.x86_64

TIP: I've tried compile again through v11.22.0 source code with similar
resoults.

Thanks in advance, and best regards.

[1] http://wiki.sangoma.com/Asterisk-D100-Single-Server-Installation
[2] https://gist.github.com/MefhigosetH/883589726c52b8dc72f3cfd6825fe3f1