[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13 MWI

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Tue Jul 12 12:55:11 CDT 2016

     I am still a little confused about how to activate MWI with PJSIP
on Asterisk 13.9.1.  I use realtime for configuration.  So far I have
tried setting both the mailboxes field on ps_endpoints and the mailboxes
field in ps_aors but I cannot get the indicator lamp to blink on any of
my phones (Digium, Aastra and Yealink).  I have tried just the number of
the mailbox and also adding the context.

     Any pointers?

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)9116-91161