[asterisk-users] PJSIP Stun/ICE

Francis Mendoza francis.mendoza8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:55:29 CST 2016

Hi JC,

I have the same case as you are my server has static public IP assigned and
my client has public dynamic IP address in order to connect them without
issue what I did was to setup openvpn in my other side that has
public static IP and then the client server asterisk will connect into it
and they will communicate with the VPN local IP adresses that I assigned.
hope this 'workaround' helps

~Cheers