[asterisk-users] PJSIP TLS sometimes RTP, sometimes no RTP

George Joseph george.joseph at fairview5.com
Tue Jan 19 17:05:42 CST 2016

With the exception of media_encryption_optimistic=yes and ice_support  =
no, my setup looks like yours and I'm not having any problems with
CSipSimple, even with SRTP mode = mandatory.  I assume your server has a
public IP address and there's no NAT involved on the server side?  Oddly
enough, I have ICE and Aggressive ICE turned on in CSipSimple.

CSipSimple in the Play store is a little stale.  Have you tried the
"nightly" version?