[asterisk-users] Segmentation Fault Asterisk 13.7.0-rc2 (libmysqlclient?)

Matthew Murphy mrmdev at outlook.com
Tue Jan 19 07:49:07 CST 2016

I compiled Asterisk 13.5.0 (and 13.7.0-rc2), PJproject 2.4.5, and DAHDI 2.11.0 from source. I am using Debian 8.2 and mysql is version 5.5.46.

This is a recent problem and when we went back to 13.5.0 and started seeing the issue, we started thinking that mysql must have updated and caused the problem. I think you are spot-on with your analysis.

I will do a little experimentation with mysql and see if I can isolate where the problem started.

Thanks,

--Matt