[asterisk-users] Segmentation Fault Asterisk 13.7.0-rc2 (libmysqlclient?)

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 06:38:52 CST 2016

On Monday 18 Jan 2016, Matthew Murphy wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am getting a segmentation fault (seems to occur randomly) using Asterisk
> 13.7.0-rc2 with PJProject 2.4.5. It appears to be something that
> libmysqlclient is complaining about when doing a query in
> ps_endpoint_id_ips. We are using Asterisk Realtime. This also seems to
> occur in Asterisk 13.5.0.

Which bits did you compile from Source Code yourself, and which bits  (if any)
are precompiled by your distribution?  What is your libmysqlclient version?

If you are using some sort of Ubuntu / Debian-based distribution, could it
possibly have done a sneaky `apt-get upgrade` behind your back?

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .