[asterisk-users] 11.21,2 : how to transfer to Jolly Roger ?

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:23:34 CST 2016

You can do this with setting up an application map using DYNAMIC_FEATURES
and enabling it on your incoming call paths.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Custom+Dynamic+Features

If you don't want to even answer the calls you could try doing this with
'ex-girlfriend logic', I personally have my extension set up so that
callers from outside my state go directly to Voicemail.

exten => 7132/_480NXXXXXX,1,Goto(RING)
exten => 7132/_520NXXXXXX,1,Goto(RING)
exten => 7132/_602NXXXXXX,1,Goto(RING)
exten => 7132/_623NXXXXXX,1,Goto(RING)
exten => 7132/_928NXXXXXX,1,Goto(RING)
exten => 7132,1,Voicemail(7132@{CUSTGROUP},u)
exten => 7132,n,Hangup()
exten =>
7132,n(RING),Gosub(sub-stdexten2,7132,1({CUSTGROUP},{CUSTGROUP}-operator,7133,,SIP/7132${CUSTGROUP}))

You can see I'm using a pattern-match to send calls from my in-state area
codes to the 'RING' label, other calls are answered by voicemail.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:13 PM, sean darcy <seandarcy2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to transfer all my pesky telemarketing calls to Jolly Roger .
>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/fashion/a-robot-that-has-fun-at-telemarketers-expense.html
>
> In the middle of a call I'd hit some DTMF sequence, which would dial Jolly
> Roger and transfer the call after Jolly Roger answers.
>
> But blindtransfer requires an extension after you hear "transfer". And I
> don't want the caller to hear "transfer", or hear the dialing sequence.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>
> sean
>

> --

a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts,
build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders,
cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure,
program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein