[asterisk-users] Voice recognition IVR Is it possible?

Duncan duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Mon Feb 22 14:35:05 CST 2016

CMU Sphinx is really good if you know what sentences you want to recognise

I am not sure how well it works with random stuff but if you have a list
of common phrasings then you can do really well (having used it
recently) - although I would say its much better at recognising North
American speech than NZ. I think there are different language options too.

Cheers Duncan