[asterisk-users] Grandstream Early Dial

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Fri Feb 19 10:52:57 CST 2016

Hi Bryant,

Thanks for your reply.

It didn't work immediately, I had to create a second context, or else it
was looping between the second and first line. This seems to work:

[earlydial] ; Test Early Dial
exten => _.,1,Set(l_Extension=${EXTEN})
exten => _.,n,Goto(earlydial2,${l_Extension},1)

[earlydial2]
exten => _.,n,Goto(noMatch,1)
exten => noMatch,1, Incomplete(n)

exten => i,1,Goto(noMatch,1)
exten => t,1,Goto(noMatch,1)

exten => _1XX,1,Verbose(2, Dialed ${EXTEN})
      same => n,Playback(extension)
      same => n,SayDigits(${EXTEN})
      same => n,Hangup()

Best regards,
- --
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                 Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/  Tél: +689 40.50.10.40 / GSM: +689 87.79.75.27