[asterisk-users] Grandstream Early Dial

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Fri Feb 19 07:31:13 CST 2016

Jean-Denis Girard

 I have not used the Incomplete yet, but you might be able to do something like this.

 [earlydial]

 exten => _.,1,Set(l_Extension = ${EXTEN})
 exten => _.,n,Goto(${l_Extension},1)
 exten => _.,n,Goto(noMatch,1)

 exten => i,1,Goto(noMatch,1)

 exten => noMatch,1, Incomplete(n)

 exten => _1XX,1,Verbose(2, Dialed ${EXTEN})
      same => n,Playback(extension)
      same => n,SayDigits(${EXTEN})
      same => n,Hangup()

 I wrote this in this message and have not tested this so use with caution. There may be syntactical issues, but the concept might work for you.

 Bryant