[asterisk-users] No matching endpoint found for incoming call from SIP trunk

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:25:21 CST 2016

Hello,

I have an Asterisk 13.6.0 PBX using PJSIP connected to the Twilio gateway.
I am able to make calls outbound through the gateway, but I am not able to
make calls into the PBX from external PSTN.

Specifically, an incoming call is _received_ by Asterisk, but it is not
able to route the call internally owing to the following error:

[Feb 18 21:08:47] NOTICE[4606]: res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c:347
log_unidentified_request: Request from '<
sip:+19725551212 at sillyapp.pstn.twilio.com;isup-oli=62;pstn-params=808481808882;cpc=ordinary>'
failed for '11.12.13.14:38124' (callid:
3532ca0d142e6ce92f0259fd51cb5e43 at 0.0.0.0) - No matching endpoint found

The last time I had this error, I was dealing with another SIP trunk and
the issue was that I had mixed up "identify" and with "identity", but I
have not such type in my pjsip_wizard.conf which looks like this:

type = wizard
sends_auth = yes
sends_registrations = no
remote_hosts = sillyapp.pstn.twilio.com\;transport=tcp
outbound_auth/username = gobble
outbound_auth/password = degookdegook
endpoint/context = from-external
endpoint/disallow = all
endpoint/allow = ulaw
aor/qualify_frequency = 15

And--of course, I do have the DID configured on my extension, and in the
dialplan "from-external" (confirmed using dialplan show from-external).

What is incorrect, and what should I be doing?

Any help is appreciated deeply.

Thank you,

Cheers,
Sonny.