[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.6.0/The simplest TCP configuration does not work

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Wed Feb 17 07:23:42 CST 2016

Sonny Rajagopalan wrote:
> Sorry, I was not being very clear, Joshua, and thanks for your patience
> with this issue.
>
> I had set pjsip set logger on and core set debug 99. See absolutely
> zilch on asterisk CLI. Or in /var/log/asterisk/messages. If the messages
> are not reaching Asterisk, what could be the issue? I am a little
> perplexed as to why Asterisk wouldn't consume those TCP segments; the
> port is owned by Asterisk.

Then it's likely something outside the scope of Asterisk, if the
connection (and messages) don't even seem to be reaching Asterisk at
all. You could try to just telnet to it and see if you get a connection
message on the Asterisk CLI. Do it from the machine itself and then
outside. If it works from the machine itself but not outside, then
you've narrowed it down more.

--
Joshua Colp