[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.6.0/The simplest TCP configuration does not work

Sonny Rajagopalan sonny.rajagopalan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:20:48 CST 2016

Sorry, I was not being very clear, Joshua, and thanks for your patience
with this issue.

I had set pjsip set logger on and core set debug 99. See absolutely zilch
on asterisk CLI. Or in /var/log/asterisk/messages. If the messages are not
reaching Asterisk, what could be the issue? I am a little perplexed as to
why Asterisk wouldn't consume those TCP segments; the port is owned by
Asterisk.