[asterisk-users] Unexpected termination of the call when pick up (res_pjsip)

Dmitriy Serov serov.d.p at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:32:46 CST 2016

The call initiated from internal extension.

I have made two test call:
Successful call from device on res_pjsip via endpoint on chan_sip:
http://pastebin.com/LWeDYstj
Unsuccessful call from device on res_pjsip via endpoint on res_pjsip:
http://pastebin.com/hepVb6Nu

And ones again i don't see anything that would make asterisk send BYE.

I would be grateful for any ideas.