[asterisk-users] Unexpected termination of the call when pick up (res_pjsip)

Trey Hilyard kctrey at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:47:13 CST 2016

How are you initiating the call out to that server? Are you dialing from an
internal phone or doing it from the CLI? It looks like it is from an
internal extension, if I were guessing, but that side of the call isn't in
your log.

If it is from an internal extension, I think a SIP trace on that side would
help.