[asterisk-users] Asterisk Can't start with the default configs

Mr Dini diniboy74 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:27:58 CST 2016

Hi,

I compiled the asterisk 14.0.2 to my ARMv5 NAS, however I just have enough
time to test it now.

But with the default config (I only edited the http.conf), it won't start,
but gives the following:

Sorcery registered wizard 'bucket'
Sorcery registered wizard 'bucket_file'
Parsing /ffp/etc/asterisk/sorcery.conf
Parsing '/ffp/etc/asterisk/sorcery.conf': Found
Cannot update type 'bucket' in module 'core' because it has no existing
documentation!
Failed to register 'bucket' object type in Bucket sorcery
Failed: ast_bucket_init

What is the problem?

Many thanks!

Ps: if any addition information is needed, certainly I will attach it, just
please tell me, what is needed.