[asterisk-users] app_queue ringall - 2 agents answer same time problem

marek cervenka cervajs2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:58:40 CST 2016

upgrade to ast 13.13.0 doesnt help

switch from local channel to SIP help

;member => Local/2000 at route_phones_1,1,2000,hint:2000 at subscribe_1
member => SIP/vr1a2000

load average is around 2 (4 core, vmware with 1Ghz per core), generated
by 2x yes > /dev/null &

[route_phones_1] is around 10 dialplan commands (execif,set) + 1x fastAGI

do you think it's bug or timing "limit" of Asterisk?