[asterisk-users] Multiple phones when one is unregistered

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at Vex.Net
Tue Aug 30 10:39:15 CDT 2016

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:53:04 +0100
A J Stiles <asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk> wrote:
> > exten => 5555551111,1,Verbose(Door buzzer calling)
> >   same => n,Dial(SIP/user1&SIP/user2&SIP/user3)

> Here's a protip for you:  It's *not* a massive corporate secret,

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are not
trying to patronize me.

> which phone will ring when somebody dials what number.  Obfuscating
> your real dialplan like that just makes it harder for other people to
> help you.

All I did was sanitize the buzzer phone number and the names of the
users.  Other than that the above is the complete dialplan.  See my
other message for details of those extensions.  I didn't think that
there was anything relevant in that but I could be wrong.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain
System Administrator, Vex.Net