[asterisk-users] Multiple phones when one is unregistered

A J Stiles asterisk_list at earthshod.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 09:53:04 CDT 2016

On Tuesday 30 Aug 2016, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> I have an extension that looks like this:
>
> exten => 5555551111,1,Verbose(Door buzzer calling)
>   same => n,Dial(SIP/user1&SIP/user2&SIP/user3)
>
> The idea is that any of the three users can answer the phone to let
> someone in.  The problem is that if, say, user2 unplugs his phone then
> the call immediately goes to his voice mail and the other two do not
> have the ability to open the door.

There is nothing in that dialplan snippet you provided that would send
anything to voicemail.  In fact, if you used that snippet, it would give the
exact behaviour you describe yourself as wanting!

Here's a protip for you:  It's *not* a massive corporate secret, which phone
will ring when somebody dials what number.  Obfuscating your real dialplan
like that just makes it harder for other people to help you.

--
AJS

Note:  Originating address only accepts e-mail from list!  If replying off-
list, change address to asterisk1list at earthshod dot co dot uk .