[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.23.0 on CentOS6 : how to get ICE support ?

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Sun Aug 14 05:16:05 CDT 2016

Hello

I've succeeded in installing Asterisk 13 and more important : I can make
webRTC call and I have audio !!

For those on the search like myself, I want to spare some weeks of headache.

My steps (CentOS 6.8) :

yum install uuid-devel libuuid-devel autoconf patch automake
libcurl-devel libogg-devel libvorbis-devel speex-devel popt-devel
libtool-ltdl-devel libresample-devel gsm-devel libedit-devel
python-devel jansson-devel binutils-devel

wget http://www.pjsip.org/release/2.5.5/pjproject-2.5.5.tar.bz2
tar -xjvf pjproject-2.5.5.tar.bz2
./configure CFLAGS="-DNDEBUG -DPJ_HAS_IPV6=1" --prefix=/usr
--libdir=/usr/lib64 --enable-shared --disable-video --disable-sound
--disable-opencore-amr
make dep
make
make install
ldconfig -p | grep pj
ldconfig

wget
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/certified-asterisk/asterisk-certified-13.8-current.tar.gz
[root at siptest asterisk-certified-13.8-cert1]# ./configure
--libdir=/usr/lib64
[root at siptest asterisk-certified-13.8-cert1]# make menuselect
[root at siptest asterisk-certified-13.8-cert1]# make && make install

Forget the option "--with-pjproject-bundled" I would say. Did not work
for me on : CentOS release 6.8 (Final)

Kind regards.