[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.23.0 on CentOS6 : how to get ICE support ?

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Fri Aug 12 10:22:51 CDT 2016

Hello

running into several problems when installing
asterisk-certified-13.8-cert1 (more then I ever had in Asterisk 11 and 12).

I compile : ./configure --libdir=/usr/lib64 --with-pjproject-bundled

First, I do not seem to have res_srtp module available, although all
necessary libs are present on the system

Second, I am not able to start Asterisk with following error :
"/usr/sbin/asterisk: error while loading shared libraries: libpj.so.2:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Help appreciated.

Kind regards.