[asterisk-users] Asterisk 11.23.0 on CentOS6 : how to get ICE support ?

Jonas Kellens jonas.kellens at telenet.be
Thu Aug 11 09:40:33 CDT 2016

My main reason not to upgrade to Ast 13 is because I'm afraid of losing
functionality as there are certain functions deprecated/replaced. This
can also cause headache :-)

I will do so if there is no other option.

But still, I don't see why Ast 13 would differ so much in this case ? If
ICE and NAT is working (not causing problems) why should Ast 13 bring me
audio and Ast 12 don't ??

I indeed use SIPML5 demo as quick test-case. So do many tutorials on the
web.

Self-signed certificates should be OK as long as they are imported in
the browser. Never knew this could cause audio problems ?

Kind regards.