[asterisk-users] Removing mailbox and password prompt for voicemail

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 12:10:12 CDT 2016

> From their own phone or from any phone?
>

>From their own phone. If calling from any other phone, the only difference
- for entering the same mailbox - is to enter the mailbox number
immediately after the 'mailbox' prompt,

> It's not for accessing another person's mailbox.  It's for accessing
> your own when you are away from home/office.

For my setup, the user only needs to access their mailbox from their
registered device, not from any other phone. This is why I am trying to
remove the 'mailbox' prompt altogether, because it is more efficient for
users to skip that step if possible.

Nabeel