[asterisk-users] Change Asterisk MulticastRTP codec

Pete Mundy pete at fiberphone.co.nz
Wed Sep 30 13:58:13 CDT 2015

Hi Matt

Interesting problem! I'm hoping those with knowledge about the internal workings of the Page app and multicast will chime in, although it might pay to quote your version of Asterisk).

I don't know enough to answer the question itself, but if it were me I would be inclined to just work around it by doing something like piping mp3player through sox before sending the data on to asterisk.

I may be able to help you achieve that, so if that's good enough then please post more of the multicast page config from your extensions.conf.

Pete