[asterisk-users] Xorcom T1 to PRI

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Thu Sep 24 21:06:52 CDT 2015

[snip]

>> So what about system.conf would cause lsdahdi to show "T1" instead of
>> "PRI" in column two?  Just trying to head off any additional problems
>> once they get their patching sorted out.
>>

> The issue is probably with the wanpipe configuration and not with
> DAHDI or Asterisk.  Run the wanpipe_cfg script again and make sure you
> change all necessary settings from E&M to ISDN PRI.

The site with the Sangoma (wanpipe) card is working as expected as a
PRI.  The site that I couldn't switch tonight uses a Xorcom box - the
only one I have worked on.  Is there also something about Xorcom config
that needs to change to make it realize it is a PRI and not a T1?  I
don't recall anything like that in the installation, but that was some
time ago.

Thanks,