[asterisk-users] Problem with Cisco CUBE when dialling into Asterisk 13 server

Brendan Ord bord at staff.onthenet.com.au
Tue Sep 1 02:02:08 CDT 2015

Hello,

This is a problem with my Cisco CUBE (2811), so apologies for this being kind of off-topic.  It is acting as a border for my Asterisk 13 server though :)

Rather than re-type the details of my problems, I have a post in the Cisco community with running-configs and various debugs attached.  I'm drawing blanks as to my problem so I am reaching out wherever I can to try resolve this.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12589596/cisco-ube-hangs-calls-immediately-after-being-answered

Thanks in advance,

Brendan Ord
OntheNet - Network Engineer