[asterisk-users] Asterisk HA with heartbeat and systemd

Olivier oza.4h07 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 02:07:58 CDT 2015

My machines have both a /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/asterisk file
(from resource-agents package, it seems).
If I'm not mistaken, this file is not run when asterisk is started/stopped
by hb_standby/hb_takeover commands (I added a touch /tmp/foobar line in
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/asterisk to check this).

How does this script compare with rc.debian.asterisk that can be found in
contrib/init.d directory ?
Is this file maintained by Asterisk community and closely following
Asterisk evolution or is it rather independant from Asterisk development
team ?
What would you recommend on this subject ?