[asterisk-users] Detect queue agent in wrapuptime period through AMI

Alex Villací­s Lasso a_villacis at palosanto.com
Thu Oct 8 15:45:29 CDT 2015

Is there a way to use AMI to detect whether an agent that appears to be free is in its wrap-up-time period?

I am using AMI to query the queue status and its members, in order to generate calls directed to the queue, and I do not want to originate calls if some of them will not be assigned immediately to agents because of the wrap-up time.

As far as I can see in the Asterisk 11 source code, the QueueStatus AMI command does not report the wrapuptime value, and the QueueMember event does not report whether the agent is waiting its wrapup time either.