[asterisk-users] Signaling incoming call

Luca Bertoncello lucabert at lucabert.de
Sun May 31 01:31:12 CDT 2015

Hi list!

Finally I got my Asterisk works with my two phones...
It was a problem on my Firewall (for the phone of my wife) and on my Dialplan
(for forwarding calls).

Now all works as expected, at least in the simulation I did with AsteriskNOW.
Hopefully it will work later, when Deutsche Telekom changes my ISDN to VoIP...

Well, now I have some time to spend with "fooling"...
My phone will receive calls from 3 numbers. All that was done in my dialplan.
Now, it would be nice, if I can signaling on the phone which number will be
called, so that, for example, if I receive a call for +493511111111 I get a
message on the display or the phone ring with a particular tone, and if I
receive a call for +493512222222 the phone write something other on the
display or ring with another tone.

Is it possible? Maybe it depends from phone... I use a Thomson ST2022.

Thanks a lot
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert at lucabert.de)