[asterisk-users] SLA, SPA942, Asterisk 11.7.0

Dennison Williams dennison at dark-heart.net
Wed May 20 16:21:37 CDT 2015

Fellow asterisk users,

I am trying to get Single Line Appearance functionality working on a set of
Linksys SPA942 phones and have not been successful.  It looks like sla.conf
is not getting read, only one phone reads as registered for the shared
line, and a busy tone every time the shared extension is dialed.  I have
followed the documentation [1] and followed through other threads I saw
regarding this feature [2,3,4].  Any advice would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Dennison Williams

; ===
; = sla.conf
; ===
[line1]
type=trunk
device=SIP/240 ; The example show using a DHADI trunk, but I can use a sip
line right?
autocontext=line1

[station1]
type=station