[asterisk-users] "Retransmission Timeout" results in dropped calls after 32 seconds

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Wed May 13 10:36:06 CDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Since some packet loss is a possibility, I assume the protocol has mechanisms
for dealing with it. What should be happening differently in the communication
when packet loss occurs? Should the phone just be re-sending the OK, instead of
printing "<0> | ERROR | receive a request with same cseq??" to its log? Or should
Asterisk be starting with a new cseq on each INVITE retry?