[asterisk-users] "Retransmission Timeout" results in dropped calls after 32 seconds

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Mon May 11 16:18:58 CDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I've gathered the log for this dialog from the SIP phone:
http://pastebin.com/aAWs4j6i

What I see is that there's an INVITE for CSeq 103, then an OK for CSeq 103,
then another INVITE is received for CSeq 103, at which point the phone
reports an error:
<0> | ERROR | receive a request with same cseq??

>From the asterisk side, it never seems to receive this OK for CSeq 103, hence
the reason it sends out the INVITE again.

Thanks,

Andrew