[asterisk-users] "Retransmission Timeout" results in dropped calls after 32 seconds

Andrew Martin amartin at xes-inc.com
Mon May 11 13:35:07 CDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

Here's the sip.conf (only showing a single extension since they're all the same):
[general]
directmedia=no
directrtpsetup=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
context=asterisk-internal
allowsubscribe=no
qualify=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
localnet=10.10.32.0/255.255.248.0
localnet=192.168.32.0/255.255.255.0

[146]
secret=
host=dynamic
type=friend

>From the aforementioned sip debug capture, 146 is on the 10.10.32.0/21 network
and 113 is on the 192.168.32.0/24 network (these are directly route-able so no
NAT is involved). However, I have now been able to reproduce the problem between
two devices directly on the 10.10.32.0/21 network as well.

Thanks,

Andrew