[asterisk-users] call between snom 300 and aastra 6731i

Fri Mar 27 13:04:22 CDT 2015

That is your issue.

You can enable a 'sip debug' and make the call again and get a trace of
the SIP message asterisk is sending to the phone.
We can take a look here to see if anything looks wrong.

If you could post a trace from a phone that can call that destination it
might be easier to spot the differences.

I am off work for the weekend now but someone else might be able to take
a look in the next couple of days.