[asterisk-users] Asterisk only registering at one provider

Dennis Guse dennis.guse at alumni.tu-berlin.de
Sat Mar 21 04:14:35 CDT 2015

Hey guys,

thanks for your effort.
I just replicated the typical problem: the problem sits in front of the
monitor.
(And I am so glad that my systems are not in production).

The issue was that "register =>" is *only* allowed in the [general]-section.
But since I like a precise and clean configuration I put it like this:

[general]
register => SIP1
[SIP1]

register => SIP2
[SIP2]

And then the second register is ignored as it is not in [general].
However, no error messages are thrown...

Best regards and a happy weekend!

---
Dennis Guse

---