[asterisk-users] Asterisk 13.2.0 Video issues

Tech Support asterisk at voipbusiness.us
Wed Mar 18 07:52:41 CDT 2015

    If you take a look at the safe_asterisk shell script, usually located at
/usr/sbin/safe_asterisk (for CentOS at least), you'll be able to find where
the core files are located. If it's not located there, then you'll need to
look at the Asterisk init script for the scripts location. I hope this
helps.
Regards;
John